1.27.2008

You probably didn't know...

My toenails are always painted red or black. I rarely paint my fingernails because it makes me feel like I have something stuck on my fingertips.

I'm desperately addicted to coffee, but I drink herbal tea all day long. I prefer to wear men's shoes over women's. They don't squish my toes.

I hate makeup but I always wear eyeliner.

Even though I live alone, there is enough food in my house to feed an army for several weeks. I miss the Waffle House. It's incredibly difficult for me to leave the house without something on both wrists (bracelet, watch, bandanna, I'm not picky).

I don't think I've ever been comfortable for more than an hour.

I like to drink Kahlua and cranberry juice in the same cup. I love death metal music. Sometimes I think I should have joined the circus when I had a chance. I've recently developed a strange adoration of 'chick rock.'

Now it's your turn.

This post idea was shamelessly stolen from This Fish.

No comments: